We at 1st Choice Roofing specialize in insurance restoration claims. Our priority to help and educate consumers through the restoration process. We walk them through filing an insurance claim to help expedite the repairs and remain by their side every step of the way.
Property Damage Hail . Wind . Water . Fire
After we inspect your home and asses the damage with your authorization, we will contact your insurance company to file a claim.
You will need the following information:
- Inform the insurance company of the date of loss.
- Inform the company that your property has been examined by a qualified contractor who found hail and/or wind damage.
- Ask for a claim number and provide it to your project consultant.
- When you receive your claim number, your project manager and insurance adjuster will identify storm related damage to your property. **Please be sure to notify your project consultant of the day and time your adjuster is scheduled to inspect your home.**
- Your adjuster submits a report to the insurance company
- Follow up with your insurance company
- The insurance company sends you a loss summary report detailing the scope of damage
- Your project consultant reviews the loss summary report to ensure the agreed- upon scope of damages is complete and accurate.
- You select material and colors.
- You and your project consultant determine a construction date that best suits your schedule.
- 1st Choice Roofing, schedules all work to be completed in a timely and professional manner.
Work In Progress
- Materials are delivered.
- Your Project Consultant will oversee the entire process.
- Upon completion, the work will be surveyed to ensure quality and satisfaction.
Payment & Warranty Information
- 1st Choice Roofing collects payment from you upon completion of work and, as necessary, notifies your insurance company to release any remaining funds.
- You are responsible only for your deductible and any agreed-upon upgrades.
- You receive all necessary documentation upon completion of work and receipt of payment in full.